Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Beginning

The idea of this blog was born just a few hours ago. A lot has been happening and changing outside lately. Various information and misinformations have been provoking me to think. And thinking i have been.
This blog aims at documenting my experiences, my memories, my opininons, my dreams for, my ideas and my continuing journey into knowing my motherland called INDIA. I plan to make this blog an educative and a colourful experience with glimpses of India in whose glory and strength many of us believe in.
I read today somewhere "pessimistic persons are always the spectators and never participators" and i would like to be an optimistic no matter what.
Call it nationalistic, call it blind faith, call it a mere blog i care not....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page